(1) Jun-Jun Jia, Mengshu Zhu, Chu Wei. Household cooking in the context of carbon neutrality: A machine-learning-based review. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2022, 168: 112856.
(2) Jun-Jun Jia, Jingyang Lu, Huiming Xie. How to make sustainable water-saving policy based on public preferences in China? A conjoint analysis perspective. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 2022, 32, 765-780.
(3) Shuai Wang, Yao Li, Jun-Jun Jia. How to promote sustainable adoption of residential distributed photovoltaic generation in China? An employment of incentive and punitive policies. Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2022, 27(2), 1-26.
(4) Jun-Jun Jia, Jin Guo, Chu Wei. Elasticities of residential electricity demand in China under increasing-block pricing constraint: New estimation using household survey data. Energy Policy, 2021, 156, 112440.
(5) Jun-Jun Jia, Jin-Hua Xu. Estimating residential electricity demand’s response to price policy and income dynamics in China. Energy Efficiency, 2021, 14(7): 1-23.
(6) Jun-Jun Jia, Huaqing Wu, Xiaoxuan Zhu, Jinwei Li, Ying Fan. Price break points and impact process evaluation in the EU ETS. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2020, 56(8): 1691-1714.
(7) Jun-Jun Jia, Huaqing Wu, Hong-Guang Nie, Ying Fan. Modeling the willingness to pay for energy efficient residence in urban residential sector in China. Energy Policy, 2019, 135: 111003.
(8) Jun-Jun Jia, Jin-Hua Xu, Ying Fan, Qiang Ji. Willingness to accept energy-saving measures and adoption barriers in the residential sector: An empirical analysis in Beijing, China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2018, 95: 56-73.
(9) Jun-Jun Jia, Jin-Hua Xu, Ying Fan. Public acceptance of household energy-saving measures in Beijing: Heterogeneous preferences and policy implications. Energy Policy, 2018, 113: 487-499.
(10) Ying Fan, Jun-Jun Jia, Xin Wang, Jin-Hua Xu. What policy adjustments in the EU ETS truly affected the carbon prices? Energy Policy, 2017, 103: 145-164.
(11) Jun-Jun Jia, Jin-Hua Xu, Ying Fan. The impact of verified emissions announcements on the European Union emissions trading scheme: A bilaterally modified dummy variable modelling analysis. Applied Energy, 2016, 173: 567-577.
(1) 主持编写高等学校新经济系列教材《绿色经济学》（ISBN: 9787565047879）
(2) 参与出版著作《中国碳市场：政策设计与社会经济影响》（ISBN: 9787030460691）（参与第13章“碳市场价格演化动力学机制”的撰写）
(3) 参与翻译和引进图书《Environmental Finance and Investments》（《环境金融与投资》，ISBN: 9787565421624）（负责第7章“排放权价格动力学”的翻译）
(1) Jia Jun-Jun; Socioeconomic impacts on residential demand for electrical services in China, the 2021 Allied Social Science Associations (ASSA) Annual Meeting, Online Virtual Meeting, 2021-1-7至2021-1-9.
(2) Jia Jun-Jun; Modeling the willingness to pay for energy efficient residence in urban residential sector in China, the 4th International Conference on Fossil and Renewable Energy, Houston, TX, USA, 2020-2-17至2020-2-19.
(3) Jia Jun-Jun; Public preference for water-saving measures in China, the 2019 Chinese Economists Society (CES) China Conference, Dalian, China, 2019-6-8至2019-6-9.
(4) Jia Jun-Jun; Public willingness to pay of energy efficient residence in Beijing: An empirical analysis based on the contingent method, the 6th International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) Asian Conference, Wuhan, China, 2018-11-2至2018-11-4.
(5) Jia Jun-Jun; Inter-regional power grid planning up to 2030 in China considering renewable energy development and regional pollutant control: A multi-region bottom-up optimization model, the 40th Annual International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) International Conference, Singapore, 2017-6-18至2017-6-21.