1. Wu, J., Zhou, Z., & Liang, L. (2010). Measuring the performance of Chinese regional innovation systems with two-stage DEA-based model. International Journal of Sustainable Society, 2(1), 85-99.
2. Wu, J., Zhou, Z., & Liang, L. (2010). Measuring the performance of nations at Beijing Summer Olympics using integer-valued DEA model. Journal of Sports Economics, 11(5), 549-566.
3. Tsai, H., Wu, J., & Zhou, Z. (2011). Managing efficiency in international tourist hotels in Taipei using a DEA model with non-discretionary inputs. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, 16(4), 417-432.
4. Wu, J., Zhou, Z., Liang, L., & Lam, K. F. B. (2011). Performance and benchmarks of participating nations in Beijing Olympics using the DEA approach. International Journal of Society Systems Science, 3(1-2), 185-201.
5. Wu, J., Tsai, H., & Zhou, Z. (2011). Improving efficiency in international tourist hotels in Taipei using a non‐radial DEA model. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management.
6. Wu, J., Yan, H., Zhou, Z., & Liang, L. (2012). A DEA model for efficiency evaluation with undesirable output: an application of paper mills along Huai River. International Journal of Sustainable Society, 4(1-2), 194-207.
7. Wu, J., Zhou, Z., & Tsai, H. (2012). Measuring and decomposing efficiency in international tourist hotels in Taipei using a multidivision DEA model. International journal of hospitality & tourism administration, 13(4), 259-280.
8. Jia, Z., Zhou, Z*., Wu, J., & Chen, Z. (2013). A unified DEA approach for evaluating congestion: a case of hotels in Taipei. International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences, 5(1), 86-102.
9. Zhu, W., & Zhou, Z*. (2013). Interval efficiency of two-stage network DEA model with imprecise data. INFOR: Information Systems and Operational Research, 51(3), 142-150.
10. Huang, X., Hu, D., & Zhou, Z*. (2013). Measuring efficiency in Chinese commercial banks using a DEA model with undesirable output. International Journal of Information and Decision Sciences, 5(2), 140-153.
11. Zhou, Z., & Wu, J. (2014). Applying a peer-restricted Cross-efficiency approach to measuring the performance of International Tourist hotels in Taipei. Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management, 23(2), 157-177.
12. Wu, J., & Zhou, Z. (2014). Environmental efficiency of Chinese paper mills along Huai River: a Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) based study. Environmental Engineering & Management Journal (EEMJ), 13(5).
13. Yang, J., Li, X., & Zhou, Z. (2014). A CROSS-EFFICIENCY DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS (DEA) BASED MODEL FOR MEASURING ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE. Environmental Engineering & Management Journal (EEMJ), 13(5).
14. Wu, J., & Zhou, Z. (2015). A mixed-objective integer DEA model. Annals of Operations Research, 228(1), 81-95.
15. Zhou, Z., Amowine, N., & Huang, D. (2018). Quantitative efficiency assessment based on the dynamic slack-based network data envelopment analysis for commercial banks in Ghana. South African Journal of Economic and Management Sciences, 21(1), 1-11.
16. Wu, J., Yang, J., & Zhou, Z*. (2018). How does environmental regulation affect environmental performance? A case study of China's regional energy efficiency. Expert Systems, e12326.
17. Zhou, Z., Guo, X., Wu, H., & Yu, J. (2018). Evaluating air quality in China based on daily data: Application of integer data envelopment analysis. Journal of cleaner production, 198, 304-311.
18. Zhou, Z., Wu, H., & Song, P. (2019). Measuring the resource and environmental efficiency of industrial water consumption in China: A non-radial directional distance function. Journal of CleanerProduction, 240, 118169.
19. Wu, J., Wang, C., & Zhou, Z*. (2019). Industrial pollutant treatment efficiency considering environmental factors. Journal of Modelling in Management.
20. Wu, J., Zhang, W., & Zhou, Z*. (2019). Construction resource allocation for industrial solid waste treatment centers in cities of Anhui Province, China. Management of Environmental Quality: An International Journal.
21. Ding, T., Zhou, Z*., Dai, Q., & Liang, L. (2019). Analysis of China’s Regional Economic Environmental Performance: A Non-radial Multi-objective DEA Approach. Computational Economics, 1-23.
22. Wu, J., Huang, D., Zhou, Z.*, & Zhu, Q. (2019). The regional green growth and sustainable development of China in the presence of sustainable resources recovered from pollutions. Annals of Operations Research, 1-19.
23. Wang, Y., Xu, G., Zhang, W., & Zhou, Z. (2019). Location Analysis of Earthquake Relief Warehouses: Evaluating the Efficiency of Location Combinations by DEA. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 1-13.
24. Ding, T., Wu, H., Dai, Q., Zhou, Z., & Tan, C. (2019). Environmental efficiency analysis of urban agglomerations in China: A non-parametric meta-frontier approach. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 1-16.
25. Wang, Y., Yang, Y., Zhou, Z., & Wu, H. (2019). Compatibility between Commercial Performance and Agricultural Services: Evidence from Anhui Rural Credit Cooperatives. Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 1-12.
26. Amowine, N., Ma, Z., Li, M., Zhou, Z., Azembila Asunka, B., & Amowine, J. (2019). Energy Efficiency Improvement Assessment in Africa: An Integrated Dynamic DEA Approach. Energies, 12(20), 3915.
27. Wu, J., Li, M., Zhu, Q., Zhou, Z., & Liang, L. (2019). Energy and environmental efficiency measurement of China's industrial sectors: A DEA model with non-homogeneous inputs and outputs. Energy Economics, 78, 468-480.
28.Zhou, Z., Xu, G., Wang, C., & Wu, J. (2019). Modeling undesirable output with a DEA approach based on an exponential transformation: An application to measure the energy efficiency of Chinese industry. Journal of Cleaner Production, 236, 117717.
29.Zhang, J., Wu, Q., & Zhou, Z.* (2019). A two-stage DEA model for resource allocation in industrial pollution treatment and its application in China. Journal of cleaner production, 228, 29-39.
30.Zhou, Z., Wu, H., Ding, T., & Xia, Q. (2019). Nonradial Directional Distance Function for Measuring the Environmental Efficiency of the Chinese Iron and Steel Industry. Tropical Conservation Science, 12, 1940082919853755.
31.Zhou, Z., Chen, Y., Song, P., & Ding, T. (2020). China's urban air quality evaluation with streaming data: A DEA window analysis. Science of The Total Environment, 138213. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138213
32. Wang, M., Chen, Y., & Zhou, Z.* (2020). A Novel Stochastic Two-Stage DEA Model for Evaluating Industrial Production and Waste Gas Treatment Systems. Sustainability, 12(6), 2316.
33. Chen, Y., Xu, W., Zhou, Q., & Zhou, Z.* (2020). Total Factor Energy Efficiency, Carbon Emission Efficiency and Technology Gap: Evidence from Sub-Industries of Anhui Province in China. Sustainability, 12(4), 1402.
34. Wu, J., Zhang, G., Zhu, Q., & Zhou, Z.* (2020). An efficiency analysis of higher education institutions in China from a regional perspective considering the external environmental impact. Scientometrics, 122(1), 57-70.
35. Xu, Guangcheng; Zhou, Zhixiang（2020）.Assessing the efficiency of financial supply chain for Chinese commercial banks a two-stage AR-DEA model. Industrial Management & Data Systems, ahead-of-print(ahead-of-print).
36. Wang, Lei; Zhou, Zhixiang; Yang, Yang; Wu, Jie* (2020). Green efficiency evaluation and improvement of Chinese ports: A cross-efficiency model, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 88：0-102590.
37. Liu, Hongwei; Yang, Ronglu; Zhou, Zhixiang*; Huang, Dacheng; Regional Green Eco-Efficiency in China: Considering Energy Saving, Pollution Treatment, and External Environmental Heterogeneity, Sustainability, 2020, 12(17)：0-7059. SCIE, SSCI.
38. Song, Pingfan; Chen, Yunzhi; Zhou, Zhixiang; Wu, Huaqing*; Performance Analysis of Peer-to-Peer Online Lending Platforms in China, Sustainability, 2018, 10(9)：0-2987. SCIE, SSCI.